begin art


begin of draw

this process work is working on art and i want get better in my draw and i am proud of myself keeping going even not good draw and i have good posture  for try to  new thing and this week in room 13 because this get better draw and try  best do can . this is picture okay because it my first time i am draw from different and this all picture think should draw and i decide draw from different and get better everybody get better my art. this a picture of different thing and one picture start to draw their body first and one have good it was face because my face are good and one struggle was draw nose because i have hard to draw shape and this week draw  anything to work on my art. i liked how i drew the picture , even though draw not good  go well. one part of the project that was a struggle was draw because it really challenge because i was not use to draw and the challenge was draw the nose because hard to draw of body but  i work on my art unit get better and i am going to grit.this class this week was peace because i really focused  what want to do and i am passion to work on art and keep my head when get better myself and i am tell myself do if put my mind it

Comments