my name is cute






it okay if the picture is of work that's in progress . it responsibility to get a picture of your work. i can help  but i need to ask me take a picture. and my first step when was start to paint thing what color to choose and when was painting start get more idea and i wrote my name because this important to me because my name is unique and i love my name and i am happy my family give me that name .when was paint was paint start to choose mood color that i was feeling. one positive thing about the work you've done for the week . it can be like , i liked how i painted the picture , even though painting didn't go well because when was painting at the first i don't know what do and start to put noting in future when start to painting made a plan first and think about it and on weekend i am going to think what going to do and when come to class ready to go.one part of the project was a struggle was choice topic because i really hard time pick what i want to do and i am got stress out and my future follow your mind wants to do and keep your up when not coming perfect.in the class this week is get right to work and stay focused all time and i will pick a project that was easy enough so i can learned something and next week i am going to bring that me happy and i am working get work on everybody get better.

Comments