Italian flag



























this is a picture of Italian  flag and this is okay because when painting my draw is not like way how come because i have hard for making the line straight and in future i am going to work to be  working try to be my best on straight and working on take my time because i go to fast on it and that said okay way come out. this is something about my project that i want to well is when was draw my color change way but one thing working on this separate and take my times and i am happy that i am start had a happy my art. i drew the picture even though painting didn't go well. the struggle project is straight and manners my times and i need stay more on my art less talking to my friends. my goal is next week i am going to focus my artwork and take time and which art well and take slow in my art. one want to well is best of art, next week to work on my art because i am going to put more effect in my art and less talking to my friends and on weekend think what want to change to next week and  iam proud of art so far and i am keep going.

Comments