Anisha reflect describe her





I was class i have idea wrote my name the middle of the paper and i want to people to describe me and i was thinking i want to people their life and i want to know what decribe to see different reaction toward me .this is week i really i get thought idea and it was good and shook get result from my peers and teacher.one struggle was not have conflicts that not saying to me also i have nerous to response from different people and one want to good was get response and i really liked get good connect with my friend and my optin was everybody said rude comment but i gucess i got good comment and one work is not people bring down and keep head and nowhater and i am proud to me .i am next weeek i want to work to get better to own my art and i am keep up good work and i am going to put my effect to work and i am find to get good attitude toward my art and i am going to get work and i am stay posture

Comments