Brazil flag



Brazil flag



it okay if the picture is of work that in progress . In the picture of Brazil flag is was important because this stood up to me and i have allot of friends are Brazil and when was begin i want to draw picture of Brazil flag and i love Brazil and In the picture Brazil and there color are green , yellow and white. there are 27 star there and it can be like, i really liked how i drew the picture, even though didn't go well .in my future next time i want to take my time and made that me special to me  and is related to me and i want to work on it one was struggle there was mistake difficult  because when comes to picture out and when color it hard for me also i am going to start to do take time color the board and i want to try new thing and i want to practice on that. one good struggle was  good because i really liked how to come out and i liked how come out and i liked to shape out and that was good. yes come in and i get to work . yes ', i was  focused all times . i got no distracted by my phone/other people. yes , i liked pick a project that was hard enough so you learned something because it was important to new culture and alway proud learn to new thing from background and stories


Comments