special person in life is mom




this picture about someone i really care about is mother, in the picture drew mother that people in my life also courage to do anything. in the picture said on it  say ''mom  after i wrote a respired of my mom and stand up to me in my life and i choose orange  because my mom  i want to show u orange and i want to show really care about show color and show much i love her,one positive thing about thing about the work is my picture get more get each and i am proud when how my work come as together and i am going to work on it but i do good work how came outside and i really liked it.i really liked how i drew the picture , even though painting didn't well  and i am shocked how come out and i really liked how is colorful  on the board. there was mistake then please because when start to painting think want to change but i need to change at the first before start painting. this is come in and get right to work and i am going to stay all times and i am not disgraced from classmates. i will pick up a project that hard enough so learned.

Comments