People that influence me


In the picture all people alway be there nowhater do and in the picture i list people i read down that i love and i care and people courage to do better in my life.in picture wrotes said " family that love in my soul and i start to think who been there need me.one positive thing about the work you've done this week. It can like, i really liked how i drew people i care about in my life and when get upset i can look at my happy and i am not feeling bad and i can used to calm and see people show much they care about me and they alway give advice and i used to describe ways to help and they are though and never up on when get struggle and they been so supportive in my life.the struggle was thinking what people that care about me and. Who think why i chose they and list people and sometime i don't have any confident and i am not good.this week i worked on my mood and i work foused one that made happy apply my everyday life and i am pick up a project decribe when my feeling and change

Comments