Art analysis assignment

 the tittle of artist   is called '' Expressive color- filled portraits of friends and family by hope gangloff. hope gangloff is American painter living and working in New York .she studied art at Cooper union for advancement of science and science. for example i see in the picture of old ma is made copy out and old man have grey hair , there is a lot background like radio , book , cup ,and his finger made copy his draw . he was made painter his friend and family members and old man who  doesn't look a lot of art might not understand why i paint similar thing over  over again .  she was selected for Stanford University and  gangloff gives equals textural attention to areas of painting , which draws the view 's eye to details also contexts each portrait. . which included  a solo show a week-long artist prescience. the theme is accept that people can do more over again can be struggle believe myself i will take time  because it time get use it and i gave have believe because alway have grit get hard time.and i'm  always working through problems. Rock climbers look for little changes in rocks to help them climb and keep going. When I look at a painting, I’m also looking for the move that’s going to set off something else. i connection my life because sometime having though but i dont problem get way able to challenge to maybe hard work and i am push myself and i am stay posture and i think that made me happy contine to go i will let me believe in my passion i will be open mind challenge new thing

Comments