special mom



  1. this weekend making something for my mother birthday and she always been there for me and i worked i color the board is orange because that my mom favorite  color and i want to made special for me and i really liked to how the color come out and i am put effect in my work and that person met to me and i really hard work on it and i liked to the quotes the best quotes fit my mother and she is there my life and i am thankful i have her in my life . one was struggle having what quotes choose because i am not know what she like and this week i was focus my work because i am put effect in my work and i am going to work on this next time try to best take my times color the board and i am proud all work in my class and i am keep hard work and i am get better in my color and take time in my work and i am sometime i have idea is okay i want to made a big idea. i am worked take my times because i want to turn way i want it and i am proud because i need a lot in this class and i am always have grit in my hard work

Comments